- Picture exchange selection board for the client to request desired activities.
2. S’mores activity: sequencing, following commands, pretend play
3. Sensory Bin: Targeting semantic relationships
(i.e., object-location: put the bear in the tent, agent-action: make the bear drink some water, etc.)
4. Fishing activity targeting: receptive identification, labeling, semantic relationships, following commands, turn-taking.
5. Scavenger hunt using binoculars and a checklist to locate camping items around the room.
Great review and/or intro to camping vocabulary.
These activities were submitted by Jessica Mancha, SLP graduate student at Lamar University.